Do you want to show up consistently on your Instagram story ideas but don’t have any content ideas? Then read on to know more.
Yes, your valuable content should be on your Instagram feed but Instagram stories are the place where you know and understand your followers and turn them into your clients, your ideal audience and your customers.
You don’t have to think of exceptionally unique ideas for Instagram stories; you can share anything and everything on Instagram stories that might resonate with your ideal audience and your followers.
Instagram stories are the place where you can show the BTS – the behind the scenes of your business and how you conduct your day-to-day activities.
Check out these Instagram story ideas that will make your life easier.
30 Insanely Good Instagram Story Ideas
- Share your spotify playlist – show people what you’re listening to nowadays
- Share a throwback photo of yourself and describe who you were in them vs. who you are now
- Why I use this particular ______ (tool/software/programs/apps)
- Share the BTS of how you create your product
- Share how you found my niche
- Share a low point your business, what you did to overcome that
- Share how your product/service is different than others
- Share how has your childhood affected you and your business
- Share some things on your gratitude list this week and ask your followers what theirs are
- Share and support some local businesses that you like
- Ask people to guess your biggest fear/pet peeve
- Share where you live and why you love that place
- Share or offer a discount on your product or service
- Ask people to DM you with questions about a particular topic
- Share your feelings about the weather
- Promote a social cause you care about
- Share any new or upcoming offers
- Share a struggle you recently overcame
- Share BTS look at how you coach / deliver your packages / complete services
- Share your favorite place to work – your workdesk or café
- Morning routine on a week vs weekend
- Share a small win for that day
- Share something you’re looking forward to (the next week, quarter, season)
- Share latest book you’re reading
- Share a podcast you listened to recently
- Answer FAQs
- Do a fun poll ask your audience’s opinions
- Quiz your audience about a particular topic
- Share your latest feed post and tell your audience a little more about it
- Share client testimonials
Are you following me on Instagram? I share daily actionable tips to grow on socials. Follow me: @itisaditijain_
Did you like these simple and effective Instagram story ideas? Let me know in the comments below.